You may have noticed we have a new logo! It was designed by our very own studio director, Mary Simmons. She chose specific flowers based on their symbolism to compose the garland. Here’s what’s in the design:
1. Acanthus Leaves - Fine Arts, Artifice
2. Beech Leaves - Prosperity
3. Pomegranate Blossom - Mature Elegance
4. Cabbage (Rose) - Profit
5. Sweet Pea - Delicate Pleasure
6. Zephyr Flower - Expectation
7. Camellia Japonica - Unpretending Excellence
The symbolism of each blossom in this design holds special meaning us as artists. Perhaps most importantly, Mary chose the pomegranate flower as a nod towards our namesake, Persephone.
Wishing you a happy weekend!